This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
Long and Short Vowel Sounds I Have Who Has
This is a bundle of 2 sets.
- Short Vowels I Have Who Has (60 cards)
- Long Vowel I Have Who Has (60 cards)
I just love playing “I Have Who Has” with my students. This game is great for focusing on the skill at hand, but also helps with speaking skills and mental math.
How to Play: Pass out one card to each student.. There are a total of 60 cards for each set, so depending on the class or group size will determine how many cards each student receives. If they have more than 1 card, I just have them lay them face up in front of them. After they have used that card, they just turn it over.
START: The student who has the 1st card will go first. They will say… I have ____, who has ____? The game is over when you get to the card that says, “This is the end.”
My students love to try and beat their time from before, so we use a timer as well.
Check out the other lists:
• Preprimer Sight Words | I Have Who Has
• Primer Sight Words Set 1 | I Have Who Has
• Primer Sight WordsSet 2 | I Have Who Has
• First Grade Sight Words | I Have Who Has
• Second Grade Sight Words | I Have Who Has
• Third Grade Sight Words | I Have Who Has
Interested in the Math Version? Check out the bundle below:
GET THIS MATH BUNDLE AND SAVE BIG!
I HAVE WHO HAS MATH BUNDLE SET 1
Want to work on some math skills? Check below:
Check out all games by clicking below:
WAR MATH GAMES STORE