This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
Subtraction Fact Practice Game Facts 15 to 20
Want to add a little fun into learning and memorizing subtraction math facts, then this WAR game is just what your kiddos need. Really like the war games? Take a look at this bundle of 20 games (growing bundle) for a special low price.
This subtraction set is part of the WAR BUNDLE SET 2 .
Check out all games by clicking below:
This game can be played with 2 to 4 players.
1. Deal out all of the cards face down to players. Place them in a stack.
2. Each player turns over their top card.
3. The player with the largest answer wins and keeps those cards.
4. If the player turns over cards that are equivalent, then it’s WAR time. Those players turn over their next card. The player who has the highest answer gets ALL of the cards.
5. The person with the most cards at the end is the winner. You can change it up to the greater value or the lesser value. Just determine the rule before the start of the game.
**Please check back as I will be adding quite a few more “WAR” math games.