This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
Halloween is coming up, and you know what that means, it’s time to start planning for fun Halloween themed activities and lessons. Maybe even a classroom party. I love any reason to celebrate with my students. But with all of this prep, don’t forget the most important part- your costume!
Dressing up in a costume is not only fun for you, but your students will love it too! It’s exciting for them to see adults do fun and silly things. The only thing better is coordinating Halloween costumes with other teachers! Dressing up with others just takes it to the next level.
Here are some Halloween costumes for teachers that you can use this year!
- Emojis: Easy and fun! Decorate some yellow t-shirts to look like your favorite emoji and coordinate with your teacher friends.
2. CatDog: This one is a fun 90s throw back! Dress up some t-shirts, make some cat and dog ears, and put on some face paint for this partner costume.
3. Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs: This classic fairy tale would be charming and fun!
4. Koo Koo Kanga Roo: Dress up as the characters in the popular YouTube channel. This show is a huge hit with the kids and they will love it!
5. 101 Dalmations and Cruella De Vil: This one is an exciting idea that you don’t see too often! Dress up as the famous villain and all of the adorable Dalmatians.
6. Winnie the Pooh: This classic story makes a great group Halloween costume idea for teachers.
7. Beanie Babies: Cute, easy, and comfortable! Your students will love seeing you dressed up as their favorite toys.
8. Rugrats: Another fun 90’s throw back! Dress up as everyones favorite babies with these group costumes.
Are you dressing up for Halloween in your classroom this year? What will you be dressing as? Let me know in the comments below!