This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
Addition Facts Game
Facts 0 to 9
Want to add a little fun into learning and memorizing math facts, then this WAR game is just what your kiddos need.
Really like the war games? Take a look at this bundle of 20 games for a special low price. WAR MATH GAMES BUNDLE SET 1
This game can be played with 2 to 4 players.
1. Deal out all of the cards face down to players. Place them in a stack.
2. Each player turns over their top card.
3. The player with the largest answer wins and keeps those cards.
4. If the player turns over cards that are equivalent, then it’s WAR time. Those players turn over their next card. The player who has the highest answer gets ALL of the cards.
5. The person with the most cards at the end is the winner.
You can change it up to the greater value or the lesser value. Just determine the rule before the start of the game.
**Please check back as I will be adding quite a few more “WAR” math games.