Double Consonant Rule I Have Who Has
I just love playing “I Have Who Has” with my students. This game is great for focusing on the skill at hand, but also helps with speaking and reading skills.
How to Play: Pass out one card to each student.. There are a total of 57 cards, so depending on the class or group size will determine how many cards each student receives. If they have more than 1 card, I just have them lay them face up in front of them. After they have used that card, they just turn it over.
START: The student who has the 1st card will go first. They will say… I have ____, who has ____? The game is over when you get to the card that says, “This is the end.”
My students love to try and beat their time from before, so we use a timer as well.
Check out the other lists:
• Preprimer Sight Words | I Have Who Has
• Primer Sight Words Set 1 | I Have Who Has
• Primer Sight Words Set 2 | I Have Who Has
• First Grade Sight Words | I Have Who Has
• Second Grade Sight Words | I Have Who Has
• Third Grade Sight Words | I Have Who Has
Interested in the Math Version? Check out the bundle below:
GET THIS MATH BUNDLE AND SAVE BIG!
I HAVE WHO HAS MATH BUNDLE SET 1
Want to work on some math skills? Check below:
Check out all games by clicking below:
WAR MATH GAMES STORE
WAR BUNDLE SET 1
WAR BUNDLE SET 2
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback. Points are valid for one year and can be used for anything in the store!
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.