Jelly Bean Math
This is a fun activity to use with jelly beans in your classroom. Students will predict how many jelly beans will fit in a “jar” on their paper, then answer some math and measurement questions. The second page has a graph and questions to complete. Students fill in the graph information, so it doesn’t matter what color or kind of jelly beans you use for this activity. A great center idea!
• April Homework 2nd Grade
• April Morning Work 1st Grade | Daily Math
• April Daily Language
• April Math Worksheets 1st Grade
• April Math Worksheets 2nd Grade
SAVE WITH BUNDLES:
• April Morning Work Bundle 2nd Grade
• Daily Homework Bundle for 2nd Grade
• Daily Math and Language Bundle for Second Grade
• Daily Math and Language Ultimate Bundle 2nd Grade
• Daily Math for Second Grade
• Spring Fun Packet
• Spring Worksheets
• Easter Worksheets
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback. Points are valid for one year and can be used for anything in the store!
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.