Polar Express ELA and Math Activities
Do you need an easy, print and go activity to keep your students busy and working before Christmas break? Do you have a Polar Express Day? These grid puzzles are a fun and unique way for students to practice various skills. They must match problems or words with the corresponding answer to unscramble puzzles.
There are 8 puzzles included in this Christmas pack:
►Puzzle 1: Antonyms
►Puzzle 2: Contractions
►Puzzle 3: Fill in the blank sentences
►Puzzle 4: Rhyming Words (some with different spelling patterns)
►Puzzle 5: Money- (quarters, dimes, nickels, pennies)
►Puzzle 6: 2 Digit Subtraction without Regrouping
►Puzzle 7: Number Patterns (skip counting)
►Puzzle 8: Telling Time to the Nearest 5 minutes
You might also like:
• The North Pole Express
• Christmas Centers
• Christmas Fact and Opinion
• Christmas Fact Family Puzzles
• Christmas Fact Families The Gingerbread Man
• Christmas Expanded Form
• Christmas Contractions
• Christmas Syllables Sorting Center
• Christmas Telling Time
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback. Points are valid for one year and can be used for anything in the store!
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.