Value of a Digit Task Cards
Are you ready for your students to be engaged (and stay engaged) while practicing their math skills? Then these “solve the room” Multiplication Arrays task cards are just what your class needs.
**CLICK ON THE VIDEO PREVIEW TO SEE ONE WAY THAT I USE THESE TASK CARDS IN MY ROOM.
My students love this activity! This especially works great for your “high energy” kiddos. It gives them a goal and purpose and they really love looking for all of the task cards.
This set includes all 24 task cards in a color and black and white version.
How does it work?
You will display the task cards around the room. Then give each student a “recording sheet”, clipboard, and pencil. Students will look around the room for the task cards, then print the answers onto their paper beside each corresponding letter.
►I store my task cards in 9” x 12” Manilla Clasp Envelopes.
►I have found this is the most economical and space saving way.
►You can even punch holes in the Manilla envelopes and store in a 3 ring binder.
►I have included a cover page if you would like to print and put on the front of the envelope.
►I also put the answer key on the back of the manilla envelope and the students can turn it over to self correct if using individually as task cards or they can check when finished with solving the room.
• January Math Worksheets for 2nd Grade
• January Math Worksheets for 1st Grade
• January Daily Math First Grade
• January Daily Math 2nd GRADE
SAVE WITH BUNDLES:
• January Morning Work and Homework Bundle for Second Grade
• Daily Homework Bundle for 2nd Grade
• Daily Math and Language Bundle for Second Grade
• Daily Math and Language Ultimate Bundle 2nd Grade
• December Morning Work and Homework Bundle for Second Grade
• Author’s Purpose Winter Worksheets
• FREEBIE! Winter Fact Families Practice Skills
• Guide Words Practice for Winter
• Winter Math and Literacy Centers
• Winter Place Value Math Center Statons Tubs
• Winter Worksheets for 1st and 2nd Grade
There are no reviews yet.