Write the Room Thanksgiving Kindergarten
Are you ready for your students to be engaged (and stay engaged) while practicing their sight words? Then these “write the room” sight word task cards are just what your class needs.
My students love this activity! This especially works great for your “high energy” kiddos. It gives them a goal and purpose and they really love looking for all of the task cards.
This set includes all 40 sight words, however, I have broken them down into 2 sets. Each set has a color and a black and white version.
How does it work?
You will display the task cards around the room. Then give each student a “recording sheet”, clipboard, and pencil. Students will look around the room for the task cards, then print the words onto their paper beside each corresponding letter.
• November Morning Work and Homework Bundle for Second Grade
• November Morning Work Daily Language for Second Grade
• November Homework or Morning Work for 2nd Grade
• November Daily Math (2nd Grade)
• Thanksgiving Worksheets for 1st and 2nd Grade
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback. Points are valid for one year and can be used for anything in the store!
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.